23-27 August 2018
Taking place at the stunning The Garden Resort in Tisno, Croatia between 23 and 27 August, Dekmantel Selectors is a very limited-capacity festival (2000 tickets only) that will showcase the talents of some of the world's finest DJs in an intimate, picturesque environment. During daylight hours, the festival will take place within a small piece of beautiful coastline alongside the Adriatic Sea, while activities will shift to the much loved Barbarella's each night.
The Garden, Tisno, Croatia
The Garden Resort is a true slice of paradise nestled on the Dalmatian coastline blessed with crystal clear azure Adriatic waters, sizzling sunshine, and star-lit night skies, where you are so close to the sea you are almost dancing in it. The old town of Tisno is charming and picture-perfect with a host of restaurants, cafes, apartments. The resort will host four stages where you can expect the usual Dekmantel touch on sound, production and atmosphere.
The Dekmantel Selectors boat parties will be back! Last year, seven outstanding clubs from Europe - including De School, Salon Des Amateurs, BAR, Kaiku, Sub Club, 20/44 and PIP - hosted their own boat this summer in Tisno. Stay tuned for more information regarding the boat parties, as these will be announced later on.
The legendary outdoor nightclub Barbarella's Discotheque gives all revellers the almost unique opportunity to dance under the stars until the sun comes up as it hosts the Dekmantel Selectors night program.
Tisno is conveniently located on the beautiful Adriatic coast halfway between the Zadar (45 mins) and Split (60 mins) airports. Croatia Airlines, Ryanair, EasyJet, Jet 2, Monarch and Germanwings are flying from all over Europe to both Zadar and Split airports. Flights from Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Brussels, Manchester, Dublin, Paris, Marseille will be available from early next year on. Make sure to keep your eyes on the good deals!
Airport transfers from Split and Zadar will available through our Croatian travel Partner Shuttle Tours. For more information, click here.
There are plenty of places you should visit near Tisno; The old coastal cities Zadar, Šibenik and Split are just some of them with a variety of adrenaline-filled activities and majestic National Parks around as well.
Onsite Apartment Village
Within the festival site and built up on the hills overlooking the bay are 80 air-conditioned, apartments all with balconies or terraces. Everywhere you look, you'll be surrounded by like-minded souls, all just seconds away from the action. With room for only 300 people, these will surely go quickly, so book early and don't miss out!
There will be camp pitches for those of you who want to bring your own tent and camp onsite amongst the olive and fig trees. There are proper toilets for campers and hot showers (with separate blocks for girls and boys).
We are limited in the number of people who we can allow to camp onsite, so do book early to avoid disappointment. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and having a refreshing swim in our private bay followed by fresh coffee and breakfast at Trattoria Magnolia onsite.
The price per person is 14.00 EUR per night and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
For bookings please check here!
The centre of Tisno is a short walk from The Garden Resort, where Selectors is taking place.
There are lots of private accommodation options, the village has numerous restaurants, and there is a little train that can bring you to the festival site.
If you would like to stay in Tisno village then please get in touch here and we will do our best to find something suitable.
We are also offering the glamorous option of staying with your friends on some stunning wooden yachts, which will be moored up in the festival bay. Lounge on deck and enjoy the music from the beach stage, pop back and forth to the site whenever you like, or take a trip around the breathtaking Kornati islands.
Register your interest—but know there are only three of these beauties available! Oh, and there is even a taxi service thrown in if you want to go to Barbarella's by land rather than by sea.
These will be available soon!
These iconic trailers are a masterpiece of design—exciting, inspiring, and the absolute ultimate in cool and comfort. Arriving direct from the USA in 2015 with their shiny aluminium exteriors, the trailers can sleep four people (with the option of a fifth person too). They have their own capsule shower and WC and are air conditioned. The kitchen galley is equipped for you to cook and there is a fridge to keep your beverages chilled.
Outside your trailer, you can relax in the shade under the awning—outdoor furniture is provided along with a couple of deck chairs for reclining. With twinkly fairy lights, you can relax under the stars, even on a cloudy night.
Prices are 650.00 EUR for 5 nights (which is our minimum booking). Only 5 airstreams are available, so be quick if you want to be sure of your spot.
For bookings please check here!
Next to all accommodations, we have a new one available this year: the Glamping Tents! Glamping Tents are 3 meters high in the center, spacious with a diameter of 5 meters, and include 4 single beds. The ground sheet is issued with a zipper to make it detachable. The advantage of the detachable option is that the sides can be rolled up, creating an amazing open air tent which is perfect for warm and humid weather conditions. The Glamping Tents offers great storage facilities or a cozy and spacious living area that can provide sleeping accommodation for 4 people.
For bookings please check here!
- When does ticket sales for Dekmantel Selectors start?
- Ticket sales for Early Bird and Regular Tickets starts on December 7. More information on Daytime Week Tickets, Boat Party Tickets and Nighttime Single Tickets follow soon.
- Can I use a ticket with someone else's name on it?
- Yes, you can use a ticket with someone else's name on, but if you bought your ticket second hand, please be aware of scammers as we can't be responsible for anything that happens on other websites. To check the validity of your ticket, please get in touch with Ticketscript: [email protected]
- What is the nearest airport?
- Zadar is the nearest airport, only 40 mins away by car. Split is 60 mins by car and Zagreb three hours by car. These journey times are for the highway route and will take a little longer by bus/coach.
- Are there already flights available?
- Super affordable return flights to our little paradise will be available from early next year on and will fly from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Dusseldorf Weeze, Brussels, London, Manchester, Dublin, and Paris. Make sure to keep your eyes on the good deals!
- How can I get from the airport to the festival site?
- We recommend that you book an organized airport coach transfer through Shuttle Tours, who will bring you from Zadar or Split airport with lots of other festival revellers direct to Tisno. Their website is www.shuttletours.net. Alternatively, you can make your own way to fit in with your travel plans. There are airport buses from all airports to the main centre bus terminals, and from all cities you will find regular buses to Zadar or Sibenik. Once at Zadar / Sibenik main bus terminal, take a local bus to Tisno. For details on how to get from Zagreb airport to Tisno by public bus, email [email protected] and we will help with bus times.
- What is the train and bus service like in Croatia?
- Basically, forget trains! The buses are altogether quicker, cheaper, and connect all cities with a regular service. You can buy tickets on board the bus, but you should get a receipt. Longer journeys have service stops included in the travel time.
- What times are the local buses to Zadar town from Tisno?
- We recommend booking your shuttles through: www.shuttletours.net
- I am not staying in Tisno, or the festival village. Is there a good taxi service late at night?
- Taxi's can be found at the entrance to the festival site in the main car park and they are metered.
- Can I hire a car?
- Yes, as long as you are over 21 years old and have held a license for minimum of 1 year.
- What currency is it in Croatia?
- The currency is the kuna (kn / HRK) although accommodation is always priced in euros (but then charged in kunas). There is an ATM onsite and plenty in Tisno village too.
- What's your policy on drugs?
- Drugs are looked upon very seriously by the Croatian Police.
- Where can I find the most recent timetable?
- The timetable will be announced later on, stay tuned.
- Where can I find the box office?
- The box office can be found at the entree of the festival site - it opens every day from 10.00 AM on.
- Where can I pick up my wristband?
- You can pick up your wristband at the box office. The box office can be found at the entree of the festival site - it opens every day from 10.00 AM on.
- Is there a day and night overview available?
- Yes, the day and night line-up can be found on our website (all names under day are playing the day program, all names under night are playing the night program): https://dekmantelselectors.com/artists/.
- What are the day program's opening times?
- The parties at The Garden Resort will take place from 12:00 - 02:00 on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Monday the parties will take place from 12:00 - 03:00.
- What are the night program's opening times?
- The parties at Barbarella’s Discotheque start at 24:00 and will go on until 06:00.
- How do I get to Barbarella's?
- There's a shuttle bus leaving to Barbarella's (bus tickets are 35 kuna's) and there are some taxi's outside of The Garden too.
- Where do the boats for the boat party leave?
- The boats for the boat parties leave from the bay on the festival site. The boat is located on the left site of the Beach Bar.
- Can I pay by card on site?
- You can only pay by card at the restaurant, for all bars and other food stands you need to pay with cash.
- Where is the nearest ATM?
- There is an ATM machine on the festival site, in the main reception area of the apartments. In addition there are 8 other ATMs in the center of Tisno, which is about a 10-15 minute walk from The Garden Resort.
- Where is the nearest hospital?
- In Sibenik town, 20km away. If you need medical attention at the hospital, take your passport with you as there is a reciprocal arrangement for UK passport holders. Citizens from other countries should check with their embassy if there is a reciprocal arrangement. You should also check your travel insurance prior to travel to see what you are covered for.
- What is the price of drinks on site?
- The bars have not fixed their prices for next season yet, but last year a 1/2 litre of draught beer was 25 kn and cocktails were 30 kn - 70 kn. Wines, spirits, and soft drinks are of course available too.
- Can we bring our own food and drinks on site?
- No, you can’t, but there will be plenty of bars selling cocktails, beers, wines, and soft drinks and food will also be available.
- What is there to eat?
- Onsite at the festival there is the Magnolia restaurant, which is open from breakfast till late, and wraps and sandwiches will also be available at the beach food area. In Tisno village, there are lots of 'konobas' to choose from.
- Will there be a First Aid on site?
- Yes, there will be First Aid on the festival site, this will be right behind the volleybal court.
- What else is there to do outside of the festival?
- Where is the lost property held?
- In the main reception for the apartments or at the info point on the festival site.
- I have another question. Who can help me?
- Please contact [email protected] and we’ll help you as fast as possible! Please send all questions regarding tickets to: [email protected]