24-28 August 2017
Taking place at the stunning The Garden Resort in Tisno, Croatia between 24 and 28 August, Dekmantel Selectors is a very limited-capacity festival (just 1500 tickets) that will showcase the talents of some of the world's finest DJs in an intimate, picturesque environment. During daylight hours, the festival will take place within a small piece of beautiful coastline alongside the Adriatic Sea, while activities will shift to the much loved Barbarella's each night.
The Garden, Tisno, Croatia
The Garden Resort is a true slice of paradise nestled on the Dalmatian coastline blessed with crystal clear azure Adriatic waters, sizzling sunshine, and star-lit night skies, where you are so close to the sea you are almost dancing in it. The old town of Tisno is charming and picture-perfect with a host of restaurants, cafes, apartments. The resort will host four stages where you can expect the usual Dekmantel touch on sound, production and atmosphere.
Tisno is conveniently located on the beautiful Adriatic coast halfway between the Zadar (45 mins) and Split (60 mins) airports. Croatia Airlines, Ryanair, EasyJet, Jet 2, Monarch and Germanwings are flying from all over Europe to both Zadar and Split airports. Flights from Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Brussels, Manchester, Dublin, Paris, Marseille will be available from early next year on. Make sure to keep your eyes on the good deals!
Airport transfers from Split and Zadar will available through our Croatian travel Partner Shuttle Tours. For more information, click here.
The legendary outdoor nightclub Barbarella's Discotheque gives all revellers the almost unique opportunity to dance under the stars until the sun comes up as it hosts the Dekmantel Selectors night program.
There are plenty of places you should visit near Tisno; The old coastal cities Zadar, Šibenik and Split are just some of them with a variety of adrenaline-filled activities and majestic National Parks around as well.
Onsite Apartment Village
Within the festival site and built up on the hills overlooking the bay are 80 air-conditioned, apartments all with balconies or terraces. Everywhere you look, you'll be surrounded by like-minded souls, all just seconds away from the action. With room for only 300 people, these will surely go quickly, so book early and don't miss out!
For bookings please check here!
There will be camp pitches for those of you who want to bring your own tent and camp onsite amongst the olive and fig trees. There are proper toilets for campers and hot showers (with separate blocks for girls and boys).
We are limited in the number of people who we can allow to camp onsite, so do book early to avoid disappointment. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and having a refreshing swim in our private bay followed by fresh coffee and breakfast at Trattoria Magnolia onsite.
The price per person is 12.00 GBP (plus booking fee) per night and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
These will be available soon!
The centre of Tisno is a short walk from The Garden Resort, where Selectors is taking place.
There are lots of private accommodation options, the village has numerous restaurants, and there is a little train that can bring you to the festival site.
If you would like to stay in Tisno village then please get in touch here and we will do our best to find something suitable.
We are thrilled to announce that Podpads will be back this summer with their colorful array of 'pads' for you. We have five different styles of accommodation to suit your personal requirements, catering to different sized parties, budgets, and expectations. All options are pre-pitched in a bespoke area and you'll have access to proper toilets and showers.
Prices are from as low as 9.50 GBP / night / person! Bookings are for a minimum of 7 nights.
These will be available soon!
We are also offering the glamorous option of staying with your friends on some stunning wooden yachts, which will be moored up in the festival bay. Lounge on deck and enjoy the music from the beach stage, pop back and forth to the site whenever you like, or take a trip around the breathtaking Kornati islands.
Register your interest—but know there are only three of these beauties available! Oh, and there is even a taxi service thrown in if you want to go to Barbarella's by land rather than by sea.
These will be available soon!
These iconic trailers are a masterpiece of design—exciting, inspiring, and the absolute ultimate in cool and comfort. Arriving direct from the USA in 2015 with their shiny aluminium exteriors, the trailers can sleep four people (with the option of a fifth person too). They have their own capsule shower and WC and are air conditioned. The kitchen galley is equipped for you to cook and there is a fridge to keep your beverages chilled.
Outside your trailer, you can relax in the shade under the awning—outdoor furniture is provided along with a couple of deck chairs for reclining. With twinkly fairy lights, you can relax under the stars, even on a cloudy night.
Prices are 910.00 GBP for seven nights (which is our minimum booking).
For bookings please check here!
- When does ticket sales for Dekmantel Selectors start?
- Pre-register on the home page of this website to make sure you don’t miss out. More information will follow soon.
- What times are the local buses to Zadar town from Tisno?
- When the summer 2017 timetable is announced, we will make the information available.
- Where is the nearest ATM?
- There is an ATM machine on the festival site, in the main reception area of the apartments. In addition there are 8 other ATMs in the center of Tisno, which is about a 10-15 minute walk from The Garden Resort.
- Are there already flights available?
- Super affordable return flights to our little paradise will be available from early next year on and will fly from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Dusseldorf Weeze, Brussels, London, Manchester, Dublin, and Paris. Make sure to keep your eyes on the good deals!
- What currency is it in Croatia?
- The currency is the kuna (kn / HRK) although accommodation is always priced in euros (but then charged in kunas). There is an ATM onsite and plenty in Tisno village too.
- I am not staying in Tisno, or the festival village. Is there a good taxi service late at night?
- Taxis can be found at the entrance to the festival site in the main car park and they are metered.
- What's your policy on drugs?
- Drugs are looked upon very seriously by the Croatian Police.
- Will there be First Aid on site?
- Yes, there will be First Aid on the festival site.
- Where is the nearest hospital?
- In Sibenik town, 20km away. If you need medical attention at the hospital, take your passport with you as there is a reciprocal arrangement for UK passport holders. Citizens from other countries should check with their embassy if there is a reciprocal arrangement. You should also check your travel insurance prior to travel to see what you are covered for.
- Where is the lost property held?
- In the main reception for the apartments or at the info point on the festival site.
- What is the price of drinks on the site?
- The bars have not fixed their prices for next season yet, but last year a 1/2 litre of draught beer was 25 kn and cocktails were 30 kn - 70 kn. Wines, spirits, and soft drinks are of course available too.
- What is there to eat?
- Onsite at the festival there is the Magnolia restaurant, which is open from breakfast till late, and wraps and sandwiches will also be available at the beach food area. In Tisno village, there are lots of 'konobas' to choose from.
- Can we bring our own food and drink onto the site?
- No, you can’t, but there will be plenty of bars selling cocktails, beers, wines, and soft drinks and food will also be available.
- What is the train and bus service like in Croatia?
- Basically, forget trains! The buses are altogether quicker, cheaper, and connect all cities with a regular service. You can buy tickets on board the bus, but you should get a receipt. Longer journeys have service stops included in the travel time.
- How can I get from the airport to the festival site?
- We recommend that you book an organised airport coach transfer through Shuttle Tours, who will bring you from Zadar or Split airport with lots of other festival revellers direct to Tisno. Their website is www.shuttletours.net. Alternatively, you can make your own way to fit in with your travel plans. There are airport buses from all airports to the main centre bus terminals, and from all cities you will find regular buses to Zadar or Sibenik. Once at Zadar / Sibenik main bus terminal, take a local bus to Tisno. For details on how to get from Zagreb airport to Tisno by public bus, email [email protected] and we will help with bus times.
- What is the nearest airport?
- Zadar is the nearest airport, only 40 mins away by car. Split is 60 mins by car and Zagreb three hours by car. These journey times are for the highway route and will take a little longer by bus/coach.
- Can I hire a car?
- Yes, so long as you are over 21 years old and have held a licence for minimum of 1 year.
- I have another question. Who can help me?
- Please contact [email protected] and we help you as fast as possible!
- Where can I pick up my wristband?
- You can pick up your wristband at the box office when the doors of the festival site are open.
- What else is there to do outside of the festival?